Watch Me

Hello Girlies ♥

I'm red headed nowww! And I'm pretty much in love with this tone! 
And let's talk about this lovely skin from Essences, is Clover which has been at The Skin Fair and now is available for you to buy. I highly recomend it! 
I've created this shape you can find on Marketplace or grab a demo inworld too, it's Paige! 
I've been spending some money @ DDL and I got say it was worth it every single penny! Their accessories rock big time so I wanted to show you some new stuff I got. 
Cynful has released this lovely dress that fit perfectly the body and give a very sexy sillouete. 
I hope you guys like what I've selected for you! 
Kisssy ;*





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: >TRUTH< Cyanne -  reds
Skin: Essences - Clover skin
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Paige Shape
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Earring II (silver)
Necklace: [7891.] Arial Necklaces 
Glasses: [DDL] ay! Ay! ay! (Black)
Watch: [DDL] Savior (silver)
Bag: [DDL] Hello - Goodbye (White)  (MESH BAG)
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Fallin Apart
Dress: [Cynful] Tara's LongShirt + Vest - White/L.Coral 
Shoes: N-core COQUETTE Platform "White"
Poses: Purple Poses - Epin





0 comments: