Flowers Season

Hi, girls!
Today I brought a cheerful look to match with my mood. It's vacation time in Brazil and things start to get quieter without work or college.
I believe that I will have a little more time to dedicate myself to the blog, which makes me happy! For now, I hope you like the post I prepared!
Kisses,
Lis ♥




Lis Cascarino:
Hair: Magika - 01 - Amuse Me
Septum Ring: [Z O O M] Pin Rock Septum
Necklace: e.marie // Zodiac Necklace - Capricorn (Available at Kustom9)
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Real Dream [BLACK]
Top: neve top - fritter lace (Available at Uber)
Skirt: V.e. Lobster Skirt Teal (Available at Uber)
Left Rings: (Yummy) Love Spell Ring Set - Gold
Right Rings: Kibitz - Adelie rings - gold
Watch: [Z O O M] Moylan Watch: Classic Edition
Bracelets: .:Mai Bilavio:. Diamond Klein Cuff in Gold and .:Mai Bilavio:. Diamond Princess in Gold 
Sandals: Phedora ~ Vivian Platforms  (22 colors )



0 comments: