Leaning On That

Hey Sexy Ladies! 

I'm bringing some news for you since it's been a while I don't blog. But I wanted to know I been drowned in work and even had some issues to deal with this week so it's been crazy for me but here I am! 
Wanted to start for this lovely hair I bought from Eaters Coma with a super cute style, gotta say I loved the bandana on it!  No doubt! 
Also from Monso this shirt grunge style matching this amazing short from Redgrave. It is such a detailed piece, and all the folds and the details they put into it always surprises me! 
So is the shoes! 
I have some accessories and tattoos that are available for more 3 weeks at 100 Block Event and you should run to check it ou! m.E. Jewelry and Identity got some pieces for 50% off such ass this neck tattoo for only 55L! 
7891 has some releases this week for you too, so you should totally see it down here! 
Enjoy! ;*





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 13 / SANDY BLONDE
Shape + Styling: .Identity. Body Shop - Sophie Shape @ The 100 Block [for 300L]
Necklace 1: {me.} Amour Necklace @ The 100 Block
Necklace 2: [7891.] Uptown Collection f Lyfe Of Style
Bangles: [7891.] Uptown Collection f Lyfe Of Style
Ring [R]: RING WING PLATINUM        -RYCA-
Rings [L]: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/2(F)
Neck Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - The Warrior @ The 100 Block
Leg Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Devis' Sentence @ The 100 Block
Shirt: [monso] My First Shirt - Gunge
Shorts: MESH Jeans-Hotpants with studs - REDGRAVE
Shoes: ! Shoes HELENA - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340014)
Poses: PURPLE POSES CECILIA






0 comments: