You Got Me Inspired

Hello There! 

Oh boy I'm sooo tired this week already and it just started! But! I made some time to bring u a cuteee outfit with some new thingies!
First I was dyinggg to blog this Hair from Exile that is at Fameshed! The moment I saw it I was in love already! I'm really into this kinds of bouffant hairs and in Rio color it looks so charming.
After this skin from Essences is a good welcome to spring with some warm make up tones.
The dress is just coming along on it and it totally represents what I am talking about.
Mandala and their perfection for Jewelry making a subtle spotlight for the look.
And to finish up, those sandals that leaves me speechless! Just perfection! 
Take a look ;*





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: Exile::Fire To The Rain Natural Fusion @ Fameshed
Skin:  Essences - Opera *Summertime* @ TDRF
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Stella Necklace
Bangles: *[MANDALA]TAKARA BANGLE/RICH CREAM&CARAMEL
Ring: Color.Me.H.O.F [TriangleRing MESH[Gold]
Dress: Zaara : [Mesh] Chaitra chiffon dress *roses* @ Fameshed
Shoes: Similar Cariddi Shoes Brown


0 comments: