The Reason I'm Alive

Hey peeps!

Here we are! To the sound of Rihanna I'm bringging to you a very cute look.
Glam Affair have a amazing necklace @ Fameshed that I highly recomend to you! Matching it I got Bens Beauty Rings which for a coincidence got my name on it ;p
Tee*fy is a sweetheart with their itens. Everything always soft looking and a bit of romantic look. 
Whatever hit right on the spot with those sandals!
Be sure to check ou this round of Fameshed that I'm gonna show you a little bit more soon!
And keep connected to the upcommming posts cuz it promises! 
Muz muz ;*




Hair: >TRUTH< Vanya -  gingers
Shape + Styling:  .Identity.Body Shop - Sophie Shape
Necklace: Glam Affair - Janna Statement Necklac @ Fameshed
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Fallin Apart
Bag: JD - Cassandra Python
Rings: ..:: BenS Beauty ::.. Melissa Rings
Bracelet: MG - Bangles - Athena - Gold + Silver
Top: ::FV:: titzy top lace 
Skirt: Tee*fy Lovisa Ruffle Mini Skirt Sparrow @ Collabor88
Shoes: [whatever] Laurie - beige
Poses: PURPLE POSES MIRANDA



0 comments: