Get You Going

Hello Y'all!

I'm bringing some kind of edgy outfit for ou guys.
I have a new tattoo comming soon @ Identity Body Shop with this recent shape that I;ve put up to sell too.
And as many people keep asking me where my tooth are from I'm gonna start blogging em too. This one for exemple is from Deetalex with braces! I find it way too cute! 
Then to keep showing off the result of my stop by at Truth this lovely hair going to more a pin up look. 
The accessories is the strenght of this look. Going from Bens Beauty, 7891, till DDL and Pekka.
Ricielli has been more and more succeed at their mesh stuff, gotta love it! 
And ofc, Gos with their lovely pieces that makes words unecessary for sure! 
So take a look ;*




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: >TRUTH< Sassy 2 -  light blondes
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Summer Shape
Teeth: DeeTaleZ Teeth Realistic with Braces
Eyes: {D.A} Sinistre - Injected Soft Blue
Lashes: MG - Eyelashes - Party - Swallow Wings - RED/BLACK
Eye Scar:  Corvus : Eye Scar
Piercing: .Pekka. Victim UNISEX :PIERCING
Glasses: [SteinWerk] - Shiny Meshnerd Glasses
Ears: FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Necklace II (silver)
Rings [L]: [7891.] -  Material Girl Ring 
Ring [R]: [7891.]- Command Collection For Soho
Watch: [DDL] Savior (silver)
Tattoo: . Identity. Body Shop - Dirty Sinner [Comming Soon]
Bodysuit: ISON - sheer leather bustier
Pants: Ricielli Mesh - Biker Pants /totalblack
Shoes: [Gos] Boutique - Angelina Peeptoe - Black Python



0 comments: