So Over You

Hey Guys!

I'm bringging today some cute pieces that I got as releases for the week. 
To start off I'd like to highlight this amazing dress from Cynful! This is the most elegant color I found for the blondies out there! Next up, Judas' brought this new glasses I found really cool looking! 
7891 my sweetheart Jewelry store too has released this awesome necklace with spikes and studs that Iam crazy about! So u probably gonna see it again in here.
And to finish up Truth Hair and Ncore with those amazing products, Head to toe!
Hope u like it ♥




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair:  >TRUTH< Kasia -  light blondes
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America  @ C88
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Camille Shape
Necklace: [7891.] Iso Necklace - Gold
Bangles: BANGLE DXL GOLD       -RYCA-
Rings [L]: RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [L]        -RYCA-
Ring [R]:  p.c; Moon Ring
Glasses: J U D A S ::: "Gianni.V T75 Vintage" Shades 
Dress: [Cynful]'s Blogger Packet  - Draped Dress [ Eggplant ]
Shoes: N-core ADDICTION "Black" (Mesh)



0 comments: