Sweet Nothing

Hey girlssss!

I'm in a Boobie mood lol!
So I wanted to share a product that's been on The Boobies Show which is this Blush...
And I got this tip from Jill Narstron's Blog is the Shi Highwaisted Shorts.
And two lovely pieces from the amazing Bens Beauty.
Lis is still away due to her computer issues BUT I'll be showing you next up the itens from Hollywood Event.
So see what I got for ya.




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ariel -  light blondes
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Sophie Shape
Tongue: .Pekka. Pattier Tongue
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Adriana Earring - Tex Change & Resize
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Nefertiti Necklace
Bangles: Apple May Designs - Fashionista Bangles - Silver
Rings: RING FOUR-ROW-L GOLD [L]        -RYCA-
Phone: [ Z U L U ] Phone 5 Pink Mesh (Version 2.2)
Top: Blush. My lil top yellow @ TBS
Shorts: .Shi : Hive Highwaist Shorts {Pastel Pink Yellow} @ Limited Bazar
Shoes: ! Shoes Celina - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340008)





0 comments: