Wrap You Around Me

Hello guys,

I been a little away lately and I wanted to apologize for that.
I'll be trying to do as many posts as I can. But Lis has been away so it's beens hard for me to deal with all stuff I need to get sorted.
But I found some time to show you the recent news from Candydoll that I loved a lot! This top which is at the Boobies fair, and this pair of pants that I highly recommend! Seriously! I loved them, fround the textures amazing and I'm telling u is totally worth it.
Also Bamboo nails has released a summer collection with some vibrant colors! 
For accessories I couldn't leave behind my sweethearts Maxi Gossamer and Bens Beauty! The ring is lovely and thos chains from MG gives a sexy look.
I hope u like it ;*




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: >TRUTH< Jemina-  light blondes
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America @ C88
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Camille Shape
Necklace: MG - Necklace -Sedona Valley Gypsy
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Sedona Valley Gypsy
Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Anabella Ring Exclusive - Fi*Friday
Nails: Bamboo nails spring release
Top: _CandyDoll_ Shift Top ( BOOBIES FAIR)
Pants: _CandyDoll_ Skinny Jeans Review copies
Shoes: [DDL] I Told You So (Black)
Poses: Purple Poses - Nails



0 comments: