Money To Blow

Hello Guys! 

So I'm veeeeery happy to be bringging these 2 outfits frm Ricielli once again. It the perfect minidress I think! These will be in the store till tomorrow.
And I have a new skin that I'm in love with! So I made a shape for Identity that will be out soon, so take a sneak peak to see if you like it.
And  pieces from Lasciva, Bens Beauty and Ryca for Jewelsry.
So I hope u guys like it! 
;*





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Natural Fusion
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Summer  [comming soon
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Shiny Cross Necklace
Bangles: BANGLE DXL GOLD       -RYCA-
Watch: LASCIVA - Datejust + SkyDweller (Bracelets)
Ring [R]: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Audrey Muse Rings
Ring [L]: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Athena solitaire ring silver - gold
Dress: Ricielli Mesh - Kalli minidress [naked/black] 
Shoes: [celoe.amae.sandals.biscotti/depth]


0 comments: