The Ghost Of You

Here we go girls! 

I've been crazy to blog this dress that I love, but I couldn't quite create the look I wnted so far! 
Plus I love the new B'leaf necklace! it has 3 colors options inside the pack and it's fairly cheap for it's quality!  Plus Eclat, Illmatic and Mandala chains gave the perfect final touch for it. 
These heels from Bens Boutique are so lovely! I been seeking for these kind of heels for some time and now I got 'em. 
Take a look.



Hair: + Lamb. Black Milk
Skin: -Belleza- Eva Uber Med 7
Freckles: .Identity. Body Shop - Face Freckles 
Necklace 1: Eclat - Chunky Chain Necklace
Necklace 2: illmatic :: Junkyard Chain
Necklace3: -B'LEAF- Sailor Necklace
Septum: *Soonsiki~ New age septum ring *Rosegold* @ TMD
Bracelet: Female_(R)_Bracelet_[MANDALA]Chunkeeey!!
Tattoo: .Identity. Lost Soul @ Project Limited
Clutch: Bens Boutique - Venus Clutch Bag
Dress: [THD] Leather Dress w/o studs
Shoes: Bens Boutique - Setenay Pumps 3
Pose: Pose Maniacs


0 comments: