Running Outta Lights

I love it! 

I love my hair, love my new tattoo, love my shoes, my butt, my top. EVERYTHING! 
I'm so passionate about the little things I have been shopping lately. 
Le Primitif has some cute itens at their store and I'm lost where to start buying. 
Plus for you nails lovers... A store called PUNCI has just opened and release a bunch of lovely nails for you to scratch anyone you want to! 
I hope you guys enjoy it! 







Hair: HOMAGE -- Poison : Chocolate
Skin: -Belleza- Mae TLC Med 3
Hand Tattoo . Identity. Body Shop - Karma
Leg Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Taj @ ANYbody
Visor: :::LP::: Metal_Visor - White/Gold
Necklace: ::Axix:: Marimba Collar : Lion [Old Gold]
Body Chain: [LF] Eclipse Upper Chain Gold
Earrings: [7891.] Jordan - Gold
Nails: PUNCI . My Point Nails
Top: :::LP::: Juliard_Tee - Birds
Pants: Lolita - Hippie Jeans Grey
Shoes: Bens Boutique - Love High Heels Cream
Poses: .::IDK::. PACK#23_Female


0 comments: