Leave Your Man At Home

Hello girls! 

I took a while to post this look but I had to put it here for you! 
First ting I wanted to show you is that lovely piece from Ryvolter, It's no news that their products are amazing, that the realistic material is there in every product they do, but this one got me trying to caress my screen lol
Then we got LF Dress that is stunning! Sooo sexy and delicate. 
Also Bens Beauty didn't let us down bringing this lovely pair of shoes! They are looking gorgeous! 
Belleza has a new skin release and it's one of my favorites! You know how much I love their skins and every new skin is always so nice! 
Take a look for yourself.



Hair: MOON // Hair // Romy @ Fashion Fair
Skin: -Belleza- Celeste TLC Med  5
Necklace: .HW. Selene -Dermal Chain
Hands Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Taj [Hands] @ ANYbody
Nails: PUNCI . My Point Nails 
Fur: .: ryvolter :. Maxine Shoulder Stole
Dress: [LF] Lauren Long Dress White @ Fashion Fair
Shoes: Bens Boutique - Valentine High Heels
Poses: .::IDK::. PACK#25_Female


0 comments: