When You Come

Soooo you been asking me what's new! 

And here it is. It's being a buzz buzz around about Fiore's Mesh Heads. 
What can I say? It's a freaking amazing work. She has a fabulous sense of beauty and all the features are amazing. 
It's kinda hard for me to get used to it still. As you may have noticed I like my mouth a bit more full and kinda with the corners low and you can't quite get that appeareance. I found that the forehead is a bit too long as well, so it's a little bit hard to wear with most hairs. Though everything looks amazing, the nose is perfect to me! It looks just awesome to photograph those beauties. 
The eyebrows are well shaped and looks great! 
So my feedback is kinda balanced. 
I love them mesh heads but I still like how you can change small parts on the original sl face shape to give your special touch. 
But I do advise you to try out a demo! 

 Love, 
Meli♥



Hair: MOON // Hair // Essentials - Echoes
Hat: [LF] Massacre Spike Hat Black Veil
Mesh Head: .: fiore :. Soft Mesh Head - Toni SPF20
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - No Judgement @ Lubblie Jubblies
Nails; PUNCI . My Point Nails .
Coat: *COCO*_ChesterCoat_Black
Top: American Beauty- Black VTop
Skirt: American Beauty- White Slit Skirt
Shoes: 06 Crystal Heel - WHITE - REDGRAVE
Poses: IDK Poses

0 comments: