If You Wanna Gimme

Hi my sexy girls! 

I'm so glad you're back here! 
I've selected a very nice outfit to show you.
I'll have to start by those amazing sneakers Tag has release as an exclusive item for Cosmopolitan!
At a very good price at the event, the shoes comes with a hud that allows you to go through many textures and details on them. 
Plus after a while I've been at Le Primitif and realized I shouldn't be that long away from that store because they have the most amazing iten in there! 
Take a look!





Hair: [taketomi]_Kira_Balayage
Skin: -Belleza- Mae TLC Med 3 Bl
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Taj @ ANYbody
Hands Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Rising Sun for Jack or Jill Hunt
Rings: **{FORMANAILS}**Accessoires - SLINK Casual - OPALIS-BLACK
Lashes: MaiBilavio:. Carmen Lash Set
Glasses::::LP::: Vintage_Hazel Glasses
Necklace: -B'LEAF- Sailor Necklace
Watch: [LF] Absolut Watch White Silver
Septum: *Soonsiki~ New age septum ring
Outfit: AMITOMO.T-shirt over shirt +Roll-up Shorts
Shoes: tag. sneaker i run @ Cosmopolitan
Pose: Pose Maniacs - Nitti @ The Showroom

0 comments: