It's The Sign

My dearests! 

I'm loving my mesh body experience!!
And thats the first outfit I've set up with it and all the alphas works almost perfectly. Its awesome! 
Lelutka has release a few new hairs and thats just the first one I'm showing you.
Now to join some other stores by Villena is Eclat with some great textured jewelry! 
And a new shoes release from Ricielli.
Take a look on it!





Hair: [LeLutka]-JERRY hair
Head: TheMeshProject! (MeshHead)(f) 'Classic'
Body: -Belleza- Venus
Glasses: K_gs Jupiter
Septum: {SYL} Venchy Nose Ring
Necklace: Eclat - Chunky Chain Necklace
Bodychain: SB :: Orion Goddess Bodychain
Earring: Eclat - Pyramid Earring
Bag: (Goucci) Pearl V-Leather Sash Hobo
Rings: Eclat - Chevron / Tube / Cross
Top: ::LC:: Poofy Blouse [Creme]
 Skirt: The Secret Store - Mini - Carbon
Shoes: R.icielli - KADY High Heels / Nude L




0 comments: