Enjoy The Silence

Hello my sweet loves! 

Look whos got new releases! 
YES YES YES! Ricielli, I'm so freaking happy!
I love their new products and thats just one of them! 
Plus, Bens Beauty as been developing an amazing work with shoes and these are ones I recomend! The heels have a diferent shape and apologize me, but I swear animal prints are never out of trend! 
Take a look on the whole outfit and enjoy! 

Love,
Meli ♥





Hair: (Milana) Nikola (roots) - Light Blondes
Tattoo: .Identity.  - Life's A Jungle [Faded] @ TBS
Leg Tatto: .Identity. Indica Back [Fresh]
Necklace: The Boutique / Jewelry > Coco Le'chel - Pearl Necklace
Bracelet: The Boutique / Jewelry > Coco Le'Chel - Bow Knot Bracelet
Ring: .:villena:. - Kush Ring/Gold
Nails: Bamboo Nails
Shirt + Jacket: Ricielli - Pandora
Skirt: KITJA CHERIE Roselea Skirt Jeans BLACK
Shoes:Bens Boutique - Safari Heel 


0 comments: