You Won't Find No Lady

Hi sweeties! 

Here we go again! 
I've got some very special iten for you today! 
First I been hair shopping at Magika and couldn't get out the store with at elast 6 different hairs. It's been a while since the last time I was the so I had to update. Plus this hair have a lovely volume look on the behind and it caught me! 
After that Belleza skin! This special make up is lovely and I gotta say that this mouth is perfeeeect! Its one of the details of their skins that always amazed me.
Them we have Emporium and Monso with these two lovely pieces for Jacket and Shorts! 
And to finish up the look, Ricielli Shoes, I guess I've told one hundred times in here how much I love this store, right? I totally recomend it! 

Happy Shopping :*





Hair: Magika [Hair] Reading
Skin: -Belleza- Emily Makeup
Eyebrows: Just Magnetized - Diva Brows - Brunette03
Glasses: {mon tissu} Four Corners Readers
Tattoo: .Identity.  - Life's A Jungle
Jacket: EMPORIUM - Girls Jacket  #3
Shorts: [monso] My Studded Shorts - Vintage Blue
Shoes: R.icielli - ALENA Platform Heels

Pose: .Identity. - Coming Soon


0 comments: