Inner Goddess

Hai Girls! 

I'm soooo excited! 
New Mesh Body by Belleza. 
I have a very positive feedback for this fitted mesh body. 
I tried many options on the hud and I'm pretty satisfied with this. 
You have many option for the hands movements and also for the feet, you have 3 options. Many many alpha options plus a few skin colors.
The body is curvy and you can edit since is fitted, as you like. 
Way to go. Loving my new body.


Melissa Hindrabar:

Mesh Head: The Shops!
Mesh Body: Belleza Venus Fitted Mesh Body
Head Accessorie: ::LC:Afia Headdress


The Belleza Fitted Mesh System Includes:


8 Original Belleza Skintones
16 Skintone Presets
8 Skin Applier Save Slots
Tattoo, Underwear and Clothing Layer
Alpha System
Natural or Push-Up Breast Options
32 Hands with HUD option to change in 1-click
3 Nail Length Options (Short, Medium, Long)
20 Fingernail Polish Presets
4 Feet (Flat, Medium, High, and JustDesign) with HUD options to change in 1-click
20 Toenail Polish Presets

Everything is combined and coordinates with our user-friendly interactive HUD.

To assist in the transition, we've included a Slink compatible body, so you may utilize your existing Slink Hand/Feet products.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am trying to locate the store that sells the ::LC:: Afia Headdress. If you could help me out with that I'd appreciate it.

    Regarding the belleza mesh body, I recently acquired the Sling Physique because I saw places doing appliers for that body. Are designers making appliers for the Belleza one?

    ReplyDelete