Wanna Feel Your Skin

Hello Girls.

Woot! I'm back!
Finally I got a break from college and hooooopefully I'll be posting more! 
But for now I want u to take a look below for the awesome itens I got for you. 
Highlights on those glasses from Bens Boutique and the Eyebrows from Just Magnetized.
Dont even have to say about those heels I got on, they are amazing and freaking sexy! 
And ISON as always with a minimalistic and perfect quality on this piece for the neck.
For the next post I got xtiiiiing news!  Dont miss it!




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: Exile::Baby I'll Rule
Skin: Egozy.Mendoza (Pale).SOFT
Lipstick: THESKINSHOP (09) (LIPSTICK) 'Everyday' (Red)
Eyebrows: Just Magnetized - Diva Brows - Brunette03
Glasses: Bens Beauty - Melissa Sunglasses
Necklace: ISON - nova tribe necklace (silver)
Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Athena solitaire ring silver
Tattoo: .Identity. Goddess
Top: Tee*fy Laura Unbuttoned Knotted Shirt Smoke
Hotpants: *L.inc* Hottie Lace
Shoes: Gladiator Couture Princess Heels


0 comments: