Roll Up That Bob Marley

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuys! 

Look at my face! lmao. I'm so excited with this mesh head from The Shops! 
Its amazing you can mix up all the different products you have from the store and make your own face! 
Even the cheecks get to change! I got 3 styles already but this one is my favorite!
Many itens from Beans Beauty, LC, Illmatic and Candydoll.
I hope you enjoy it!







Melissa Hindrabar:

Hat: ILLMATIC :: Meow Leather Snapback
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 34 / Light Mocha
Mesh Head: TheMeshProject! (MeshHead)(f) 'Classic'
Necklace: ILLMATIC :: Double Figaro Necklace
Tattoo: .Identity.  - Fast Life @ Bro Couture
Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Athena solitaire ring silver
Top: .Identity. Co - Lust Top [Diamond]
Shorts: ::LC:: Tied Cutoffs Silver [Overexposed]
Socks: illmatic :: Huf Knee High Socks
Shoes: _CD_Cluber Black Platform



0 comments: