Rooftop Party

Guuuuuuurls! 

Here I am again! 

I'm feeling soooooo pretty that I wanted to blog again! Thanks to my mesh head from The Shops
And many more itens I want to show you.
Surprised I'm back so early? Take a look down here and see how worthy it is! 
Boto on the back is wearing the brand new tattoo from Identity exclusively at Bro Couture
.Identity. Body Shop - Fast Life
Mwaaahs ♥




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: Exile::Baby I'll Rule
Mesh Head: TheMeshProject! (MeshHead)(f) 'Classic'
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Scarf Necklace
Hand Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Indian Flower
Earrings and Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Wedding
Bracelet: - RYCA- Bangle DXL Gold [L]
Clutch: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Burc Black Clutch Bag
Dress: Faenzo Mirte Structural Dress - Ivory Cotton
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Pinup Peep - Midnight



0 comments: