You Play Me

Hey Guys...

Just a quick post I wanted to show off this dress from Hucci that I've been around with and people loved it, so I found it very worth it to show it for y'all and I'm pretty sure u'll all like it too.. Gives the body a perfect sillouete and with this long hair from EMO-tions @ The Fashion For Life from the 17th...
Also this pose will be at the event, the bottom one and at the Whore Couture Fair we have m.E. Jewelry with this lovely necklace until the 30th...
Hope u guys like it 





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * SEMIRAMIS * FATPACK @ FFL
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Sophie Shape
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver2
Necklace: [ALL COLORS] {me.} Ops MAXI Necklace  @ WCF
Bangles: SIGMA Jewels/ Anya bangles & rings set (ocean)
Dress: ::HH:: Hucci Geita Dress - Tender Shoots
Shoes: [celoe.amae.sandals.biscotti/depth]
Pose: The Muse Poses - FFL Exclusive Karya Set







0 comments: