Breaking The Habbit

was was wassuuuup?
xD

Heeey gurls...
Wanted to bring back one of my street outfit in special occasion to my friend Djane Katia Roffo... 
Brought some of boobies, some pants from Villena... 
A crazy awesome hat from Alofokewhich i went nuts for! Amazing iten, seriously!
And now I wanted to introduce my Store is Identity Body Shop, for this psot I brought our first tattoo and my Shape Sophie... Really hope you guys like it...
And some more itens from WCF such as Kiki Boots and Linc Top 
Take a look ;*





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: [e] Listen - Bright Blondes
Shape: .Identity. Body Shop - Sophie Shape [new]
Hat: .:: Alofoke Designs ::. NY Purp Glitter Cap
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver2 
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Angel Wings Earring [new]
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Angel Wings  Necklace [new]
Bangles: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Bracelets :: FRENCH KISS ::
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+*Gemma*Ring&Nail/2(F) BOX
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop Blood Tears [new]
Top: *L.inc* Missy Top @ WCF [new]
Pants: .:villena:. - loose pants gradient#1
Boots: Kiki Designs-URB Booties WHITE (Mesh) @ WCF [new]


0 comments: