Consume You

Hey ma girls

So I've set up another post for u to take a closer look to what we got different on the Whore Couture..
This lovely lace dress is one of my favorite pieces! I am really in love with it, and it has the appliers for your Breats.
Also really cute itens at the Kiki stand! Shoes, clothes and more that  I will bring in the next posts. 
A Cute tattoo from Para Designs, very sweet looking one. 
And once again, Belleza Skin blowing off the roof! Just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
If you haven't been there yet I advise u to hurry up! Don't miss it out!
Take a look





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: ::Exile:: Beyond the Waves: Natural Fusion
Skin:  -Belleza- Amy/Ava WCF Bloggers pack @ WCF2
Necklace: [ALL COLORS] {me.} Ops Necklace @ WCF2
Rings: [ALL COLORS] {me.} Ops Rings @ WCF2
Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Pretty In Pink Tattoo @ WCF2
Dress: *BE Designs*- Olivia- Sugar @/WCF2
Shoes: KIKI Designs-Coqueta Platform @  WCF2
Pose Standing: PURPLE POSES - Allie @ WCF2
Pose Sitting: :: Focus Poses On The Floor :: @ WCF2

 


0 comments: