Love Lockdown

Hello my sweeties! 

I came to share my new finding while I was on my endless Marketplace's researches xD
I found this cute hair from Sugarsmack and this store have some other nice hairstylings but I personally liked better the short ones. There is a variety and very well done itens in there worth it to take a look. 
Also I have found this cropped top with maaany teams for your taste, they have a nice quality and it's too cute. 
Pumpkin's pants got me obssessed. I really like how these pants fit on the avie and gives the hips a soft touch. 
Take the look down and enjoy it ;* 





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: ! Sugarsmack !  : Britt With Love - Bombshell Blondes
Eyes: .ID. City Lights / Gray
Lashes:  *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -20- DiamondDust
Top: {U.R.} Sports Cropped Hoodie - Knicks
Nails: dl:: Extreme Long nails (26 textures)
Pants: [Pumpkin]Sweat pants(black leather)
Shoes:  UBU Drunks
Poses: Purple Poses - Diana And Amanda





0 comments: