You Know Nothing

Sexy Ladies *-*

Hiii... Wanted to show you some itens that I fell in love with this week.
I haven't had so much time to be on so I'm catching up a bit late.
But that's what I found on Collabor88 and also in my crazy searchs on Marketplace.
I love the whole concept in this look and the proportions making it look really soft and chick.
The colors blend together and it matches till the botton using the necklace as a spotlight.
Take a look down there. 
Mwahs





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Edith 2 -  light blondes
Necklace: KOSH- AUNA NECKLACE
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Damasc - GOLD
Rings: [7891.] Hollywood Rings - Gold (W\Resize)
Nails:  dl:: Extreme Long nails (26 textures)
Top: (fd) Glitter Peplum - Cream
Leggings: ISON - metallic snake leggings (taupe)
Heels: [celoe.amae.sandals.biscotti/depth]






0 comments: