Nothing Else Matters

Hey Guuuuys 

Looks whos in here for the today's post!
It's my bf Theo Cluny from Sweet Biatches Blog.
I missed bringging Male Stuff so here it is...
So I think we have posted this Galm Affair Pants before but it's such a nice pair and I had to make up a new outfit for it.
Also this FY top that I liked a lot but I had some issues with it when buying on Marketplace, so I dunno if the pack is already fixed by the owner.
And Theo's outfit totally bohemian and lovely with the tie giving the point of light for the outfit and I also loved these boots...
Take a look.




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: [LeLutka]-ALICE hair/Light Blonde
Skin: -Belleza- Betty Medium Line 2
Necklace: :Fusion: Imperial Cross Set
Watch *[MANDALA]TAKARA BANGLE/RICH CREAM&CARAMEL
Top:: :FY: Kelly MInis (6 colors)
Pants: -Glam Affair - Lou pants - white
Heels: [Cliche] Citta Stiletto (all black)*


Theo Cluny:

Hair:  [Atro Patena] - Ben
Ear:  [MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver2
Glasses:  K_gs Marq
Blazer:  <kal rau> Casual Blazer M5_Black
Pants:  not so bad . mesh . MUNGO jeans . 
Boots:  [ hoorenbeek ] Dr. H. Boots - 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pose: Pose Maniacs 54



0 comments: