Stare At The Sun

The light makes me blind!

Hello, nice to see you back again =)
So I feel so shiny and glowing everywhere I go lately.
So I made this post for you guys and I hope you like it.
I love this dress and this girly look because those colors seems to bring happiness and joy o/
Woooo. I show off this skin from Jesylilo which is a Group Gift for the Valentine's Day that is almost the. So girls, hurry to grab yours...
Also I am in love with this Burley hair. Which make the whole oufit very lovely
Roll down please.







Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: [BURLEY]_Posh_LightBlondes
Skin:  *JeSyLiLo* :::HappyValentine::*GroupGift*Skin*BT
Dress and Hair Accessorie: ::{u.f.o}:: whenever you call - yellow
Bangle: EarthStones Neisha Bracelet - Black/Paua/MoP
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic
Leg Tattoo: - Public Enemy - Celtic Hunter Legs Tattoo
Flip Flops: Maitreya Gold * Flip Flops

0 comments: