In My Shoes

Something Different!

Hi everyone! =)
So, This is a very different post for me. I am still staring at it lol.
The Whore Couture Fair is going on at this moment and we got some special itens to show you!
Also I have to bring up this lovely sking from JeSyLiLo that seems to fit every single shape I wear! It must be magic lol.
The trashy and at the same time fancy look blew my mind.
And I hope you like as much as I did.
Being different sometimes reveals a little bit of what we have hidden inside!
Roll it down! o/







Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: "LoQ Hair" Ouzo (Exclusive Colors For TDRB)
Skin: *JeSyLiLO* :::Kuwait National day:::*LightSkin*pack
Shape: Body Factory - Marry Shape [coming soon]
Earrings:  Earring 3ROW HOOP Platinum           -RYCA-
Rings: [ glow ] studio - Choose Love ring (TDR 49)
[MANDALA] SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Gloves: IMIJ ~ Lace Gloves Black
Piercings: *Just Me* Eye Piercing Melo (Women)
*Just Me* Mouth Piercing Spicy (Unisex)
Nose piercing Diamond/Platinum    -RYCA-
Bangles: ~SIGMA~ Jewels/ Pattern bangles (black-white)~
Jacket: **GizzA** Biker Jacket - W [Black]
Dress: ~{Gothica}~ Licorice Dress ! Fat Pack !
Tattoo: Tenjin Angels Wanna Wear My Red Shoes Tattoo
Shoes: Mstyle XIAOYI Wedges - Silver Zebra
------------

Poses: Apple Spice - Slutty 001 [main]
R.icielli - Model poses

0 comments: