Hiding The Feelings



Don't Run!

I am pretty sure you will like what I've prepared for you today.
Those pics were taken by Renato Hartle, if you want any done by him or also myself just send us a notecard or IM.
So we have news from m.E. Jewelry. Some of new itens from the store are at Tropicalia Bazaar for low prices and they are brand new collection until the end of the month!
And I've made a romantic look with a lace dress and flats which are lovely!
I am just looooving going red guys. So I hope truly that you enjoy this post and I expect the blog being useful for you.
Thank you a lot for taking a look on our posts. If you ever come up to any doubt just IM one of the creators and we will always be glad to help you xoxo ;*




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: [e] Say - All [free]
Earrings: {mE} Pansy Earring GOLD-ORANGE // for TTBI #11
Belt: {mE} Pansy Belly Chain // for TTBI #11
Neck Tattoo: - DAMNED - Neck Tattoo '' I Love you ''
Bangles & Nails: *X*plosioin B.A.N. GALLANT
Dress: -tb- Ciao Baby Dress - Peachy
Flats: [e] Millside Flats - Desert

0 comments: