Love Like No Other

Hey hey! 

I'm so so happy to bring my son Rosco to share a post here with me! 
I am living for this hair I just got and I had to share it!
Also Pumpkin once more brought amazing pieces out and I can't take them off lol
On Rosco some of the greatest as Deadwool, Vale Koer and Unorthodox.
Scroll down!

Love, 
Meli


Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: #Foxy - Seventeen Hair (Natural Ombres) @ Hairology
Glasses: [Z O O M] Grinn Glasses [BLOGGERS]
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Cold Spirit
Top: [Pumpkin] Cropped Crewneck 
Pants: [Pumpkin] Cotton Leggings 
Jacket: SEUL - Military Brat Parka - Camo
Shoes: REIGN.- Coven Ankle Boots

Rosco Zsun:

Mesh Head: Catwa Paul
Mesh Body: Signature Gianni
Mesh Ears: Male Mandala
Mesh Eyes: L'etre #3 (Cinnamon)
Beard: Aeros Beard Raul + Unorthodox Superb Facial Hair Omega Applier
Eyebrows: Identity Deep Eyebrows
Hairbase: Unorthodox + Punkd Snapback (Backward)
Pants: Deadwool - Worn out jeans (Dark Wash)
Top: GB - Zipped Biker Jacket
Shoes: Vale Koer - Dropout Trainers





0 comments: