A Game

Soooooo, 

I don't even know where to start!
I'm in love with these pants from Villena and this outfit all put together is amazing! 
The bodysuit with the pants are just a total A+!
Plus this has been one of my favorite Jackets since it's release.
Foxy's also bringing very cool looking hairs and I can;t wait for more releases.
I've posted these heals probably a million times but it's one of my favorites. Though I have many other shoes, Phedora is really becoming one of my top shoe stores!
Take a look!

Love, 
Meli



Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: #Foxy - Fries Hair
Glasses: [Z O O M] Vivin Glasses [BLOGGERS]
Ears: L'Etre Olympe mesh ears
Nails: . PUKI . My Long Point Nails
Bodysuit: .:villena:. - Leotard
Jacket: .:villena:. - Bomber
Pants: .:villena:. - Distorted Boyfriend Jeans 
Shoes: PHEDORA / Xena heels

0 comments: