It Has To Be Right

Hello girlsssss! 

So so so? I'm suuuper excited. I got the brand new SIM for Identity and it's awesome! 
Go take a look as soon as you can! 
And to celebrate I took my first pic in there to show you amaing news. 
Redgrave just put out this awesome Jacket with so many options as usual! The inside shirt changes texture and the leather looks so real! 
tag. has created an awesome sweatpant as well with Color Hud for the detail in front of it and I'm in love with their creations because it's getting better and better! 
Belleza has updated their body and it's once again kicking ass in how awesome it is. 
Take a look.


Melissa Hindrabar: 

Hair: Magika [Hair] Tonight
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus 
Skin: -Belleza- Yasmin Med 2
Jacket:  Leather Knit Jacket - RUFUS - REDGRAVE
Pants: Tag. Female Pusher Pants
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix Liz Stiletto Suede Black


0 comments: