A Thousand Stars

Hai gurls! 

I'm gonna be participating of a Calandar very soon so I've prepared some looks for it. Lemme know what you think and what I could change. This is the first one! 
It's a mix from releases and another itens I fould in stores.. 
I hope you all like it :)



Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Tulip 2
Skin: -Belleza- Yasmin Med 2
Arms Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Sad Goodbye
Legs Tat: .Identity. Body Shop - Nautic
Glasses: Glam Affair - 50s  SunGlasses White
Septum: Just Magnetized - Genesis Septum - Rose Gold
Necklace: Eclat - Chunky Chain Necklace/Cold Gold/#1
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Nefertiti Necklace
Cap: (Yummy) Captain's Hat - Black Rim
Top: erratic / amber - tie-up shirt / red dots
Pants: erratic / lena - shorts / denim ice
Shoes: Suicide Gurls - Yummy Heels - Red 



0 comments: