Get 2 On

Hey lovelies! 

Here I am to bring some of my favorites itens this week! 
First of all I'd like to highlight the amazing releases tag. has done!
Top and Pants are from tag. and it's just amazing how his products has developed through time! 
The best part is that they have many options to pick from! 
Plus Coco for my Jacket to give the special touch and once more my dear Beans Beauty with these lovely heels which are probably my favorites! 
And Catwa had some releases and this one is flawless! 
I hope you all like just how much I did and you can notice that by the number of exclamations marks I used hahahaha! 

Enjoy girls.




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: CATWA HAIR Pamela
Skin: -Belleza- Yasmin Med 2
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus V 0.01
Earring: [7891.] Heart Breaker - 2.0
Cigarette: [NikotiN]    HOLDER
Ring: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Audrey Muse Ring
Jacket: *COCO*_JacketOverShoulders(Black)
Top: tag. bustier mirror [nature]
Pants: tag. highwaist leggin temperature [red]
Heels: Bens Boutique - Anastasia Pumps



0 comments: