Treat You Right

Hello Girls! 

Winter is knocking the doors and its the most beautiful season for me! I love this part of the year honestly! 
So I've selected great brands and pieces to be in this post! Take a look.
In C88 you still have tim to get these clothes pieces, an it was the first time I been shopping at the Mens Dept event though I've known the event for a while, and I spent quite a bit there, very worthy I'd say, such as this amazing scarf from PM.
Bens Beauty has released 1 lovely pieces as well, this necklace and also this lovely purse whith many many options of colors and prints! 
And Redgrave, oh boy! These awesome boots! There are so many options in the Hud that you will b lost! You can style them as you want, there are option of the metal, the fabric, the style, the colos and everything else. 
I hope you enjoy it! 



Hair:  MINA Hair - Carlijn - Light blond
Scarf: [PM]Pixel Mode - Winter Scarf - Womens @ The Mens Dept
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Pretty Madam Collar
Bag: ..:: Bens Beauty ::. Diana Satchel Fatpack
Lipstick: M I N D B U R Y - Diva Lipsticks
Sweater: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Leather Sleeve Pullover @ C88
Pants: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh [Leather Pants[Black] @ C88
Boots: LQMesh Overknees Boots KIM - REDGRAVE


0 comments: