Something In Your Voice

Hello my darlings! 

I wasnted to make something kinda magical for you girls thi time. 
And that's what I got! 
Many events are going on right now and  wanted to keep you girls informed. 
Such as this face chain from Mes Sucreries available @ Suicide Dollz.
Plus this Dress @ C88 and Glam Affair @ Shoetopia! 
And btw! This is my new favorite hair of all times! 
Take a look




Hair: (Chemistry) Hair - Harlie - HUD.1
Face Chain: .Mes Sucreries. The Cross Chain @ Suicide Dollz
Collar: *L.inc* Bound Collar Black
Shoulder Accessorie: normal Suala shoulder bronze
Maxi Necklace: [BASIC SET] {me.} Flower me - Jewelry Set
Ring 1:  ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Carissa Earring & Ring
Ring 2: [BASIC SET] {me.} Flower me - Jewelry Set
Make Up: Corvus : Deep Black Eyeshadow
Dress: *katat0nik* (gunmetal-white) Metal Corset Dress @ C88
Feet: -Glam Affair - Vanity Feet - Ballerina @ Shoetopia


0 comments: