Your Speech Is Tiring

Gaaaals :D

I've gone mad! So hold me down hahaha
I've set up one more outfit to show you some really nice stuff! 
First this Top from Villena that I adored to pieces, and it's available in many colors and prints for you choice ate the Mainstore.
This amazing skin from Glam Affair is available with many artistic make ups at Collabor88!
These pants are a late realease from Pumpkin but it's worthy because gives the legs an awesome sillouete!
Also I just received those lovely bracelets from J&C Designs and they are lovely and I've made a combination with DDL's bracelet too...
So take a look and enjoy it!




Hair: [taketomi]_Sachi_LightBlondes
Skin: Glam Affair - Shanna ( Europa ) 04 @ C88
Lips: ItGirls - Lorde Skin - MAKEUP Tan
Earrings:..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Icecream
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Icecream 
Piercing:  .Pekka. Desire Unisex Piercing - GOLD
Bangles: T&C Designs - Braided Bracelets Neutral Lands Leather
Bracelet: [DDL] The NN (2) (White & Gold)
Bag: ::LC:: My Moms Bag V2 [2 tone white]
Top: .:villena:. - crop sweatshirt
Pants: [Pumpkin]Night set(white)
Shoes: N-core IBIZA "Floral Rose" (Mesh)


0 comments: