Take Control

Oh yeah

Kicking off Sunday!
My girls, I've put together an outfit to show off this Cargo Pants from Chonokit.. This store has so many optis and all their pieces are so well worked that I highly recomend! And as I love camo print I had to do it. 
Bringing along Bishes Knotted tank in many colors available at The Boobies Show and these boots from the Great Hoorenbeek. 
Bens Beauty and Ryca had to compose the Jewelry set. 
Take a Look ;*



Hair: [taketomi]_Chela_Browns
Face Stripes: ::KK:: War Stripes 
Piercing: <-Puncture-> Labret (spike) Basics
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 
Necklace: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Heavy Spikes Necklace 
Bangles: Bracelet/ Armband Pack Cross Gold        -RYCA-
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Black Stripes II
Belly Chain: BELLY PIERCING CHAIN DIAMOND GOLD     -RYCA-
Top: BISHES INC. MESH KNOTTED TANKS @ TBS
Pants: *chronokit* Cropped Sarrouel Pants
Boots: [ h ] Patagonia - Gritty Wheat





0 comments: