Love's Runnin Outta Time


 Heya cuties!

Wooooo I'm inspired todaaaay!
So I wanted to show you some news from Liquence, Pumpkin and others.. 
Love thse glasses that were a tip of a friend of mine. 
And thse eyes from IKOJ are great! I never been there and only now I realized what a mistake it was because their eyes are great! 
New shoes from N-Core and I;m loooobing these!
Take a look!




Hair: . Liquence . - F4
Earrings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Dokata Jewellery Set - Fi*Friday
Glasses: ! Sunglasses ZENITH / V1.1 - REDGRAVE (RGP2410001)
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Endless Nightmare
Bangles: (epoque.s) Abrasive Cuff - Gold
Rings: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Dokata Jewellery Set - Fi*Friday
Top: [Pumpkin]Ripped top-pale pink
Pnats: [M] Faded Skinny Jeans * Blue*
Shoes: N-core IBIZA "Floral Rose" (Mesh)



0 comments: