What Comes Out

Screams Loud! 

Heya guys! I'm baaack and today I'll show u a very nice outfit.
Coco has been doing such amazing mesh creations and couldn't miss the chance of showing this Military Parka that I went nuts about! 
Such a realistic texture and very high quality.
Also wanted to highlight TPB Necklace wich is part of necklace + bangles that I'll show in the next post a bit more.
Now look at these nails! Aren't they just lovely?! I loved 'em
Take a look on the whole outfit down here.






Melissa Hindrabar: 


Hair: [e] Interrupt - Essentials Collection
Necklace: The P!nk Bandaid -Bijou Set
Nails: Bamboo nails -  Satin Gold
Shirt: ::LC:: Naomi Crop Tank [coral]
Jacket: *COCO*_MilitaryParka_Black
Pants: Maitreya Leather Skinny Pants * Black
Heels: N-core DIVA- Black (Mesh)


0 comments: