Just For You

Hello babies.

So I brought new Stuff for you and I'm pretty sure u'll love it! 
Got some new itens from the amazing & so detailed Maxi Gossamer.. which are those necklaces and earring with many ways to wear and very cute. 
Also this lovely dress I found @ The Boobies Show from Bazing and many more lovely itens at this event that I'll be showing you while it goes on. 
Then Balkanik shoes that I haven't posted yet (can not even believe it! ) But they are marvellous so I had to share it anyways! 
And this new hair from Truth as always amazing! 
Hope u like this!
Muz muz ;*




Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Zendaya -  light blondes
Piercing: .Pekka. Desire Unisex Piercing - SILVER
Necklaces + Earrings: MG - Necklace - Jewelled Skull and Heart - SILVER + BLK DIAMOND
Bracelet: [7891.] Cross Effect Bracelets For Stuff In Stock
Knee Accessorie: dl:: knees Guards
Dress: {Bazinga} My L-i-c-k Dress Striped @TBS
Shoes: BLK 2.0 BlashBlack&Grey
Poses: Purple Poses - Reese


0 comments: