Stich My Mouth


Walk walk, fashion baby.

Was just listenning to Lady Gaga when she was most of a Fashion Bomb and was looking at some accessories she would wear. Might do something inspired on it soon xD
Well guys. This post is very special cuz I'd like to show you three new special itens. 
One is Jesylilo new Skin which is so lovely. Is one of my favorite skins by LiLo Glom.
Second these shorts from CandyDoll which I loved and I think is very girlish.
Also these accessories, specially the necklace from m.E Jewelry by Siane Kanya. The Store has been with new line called COLORS which the pieces comes with a Hud and u can pick the colors you want to wear with your outfit. 
I loved this post, and I hope you will like it too.
Take a look x





Melissa Hindrabar


Hair: [LeLutka] -SWISH hair/Light Blonde
Skin :*JeSyLiLO*:::Sofi:::*LightSkin
Earrings: P.C; Leather & Gold Earrings 
Necklace: {me.} Dita Necklace [ALL COLOR]  
Ring: p.c; Moon Ring
Cardigan + Top: DROPS::. Mesh Beige Stripes Off Shoulder Cardigan
Shorts: _CandyDoll_ Lace Jeans MESH 
Shoes: Leverocci - Python 130_Camel



0 comments: