Put Your Name On It


Yo girrrrrls ;*

For the badass kind of girls, I brought u a street wear outfit with some pieces y'all might like.
It's been a while I wanted to make a look with these Mesh Pants from not so bad. that kicks ass for sure!
And I ammmmmm so in love with those shoes I got the other day. 
Even though I think spikes are gonna be out of trends for the next season. I think!  So we might not see too many itens like these being released anymore.
Okay. It's time to sneak peak what we got for u ;*





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Aida Mesh Hair - Rye
Freckles: Glam Affair - Cassiopea Cosmetics - Freckles B ( med )
Make Up 1: MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series-6
Make Up 2: MONS / Makeups - black eyeliner series-5
Hair Base: lamb! - Hair Base - Red 

Bangles & Rings: SIGMA Jewels/ Anya bangles & rings set (ocean)
Tattoo: - Public Enemy - Fallin Apart [No Chest / Darker]
Ear: AITUI [MESH] - Stretched Ear - Tunnel Hybrid 1"
Belly Piercing: The London Look Skullies V2 - Stomach
Top: Apple May Designs - Janessa
Pants:. not so bad . JOAN jeans . s . stone
Shoes: {Elygo}  Alpha Spike Sneakers



0 comments: