Deuces


Cool On!

Hello guys!
Just one more post for this week and I thought of doing this outfit that I was wearing some other day, cuz I loved it and I'll try to do some different styles so everyone can enjoy the Blog and see what up inte fashion world for the most different tastes. 
NV bringging this awesome pair of pants which fits perfectly the body, and I'd like to thank Katia Roffo - Famous Club Owner -for this gift.
Once more something from EMPORIUM by Antonia Millar that's making a great work with the store.
And it's not news that I love Balkanik so the Sneakers on. 
Al Vulo with Sakia skin once more cuz it gave me a face that seems to match the today's style!
Hope y'all like it... 
Hit the like button or leave ur coment under the styling card :D 
Thank you ♥





Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: "LoQ Hair" Gingerbread - Shop Of Collection
Skin: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Sakia ] - [ fatpack fair ]
Earrings: :Fusion: Silver Leaf Chain Earrings
Bracelets: :Fusion: Imperial Cross Se
Rings: :[MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Nails: [MANDALA]SINRA 2 NAILS and RINGs set/FEMALE/SAMURAI BLACK
Top: EMPORIUM - Hands/red Mini T-Shirt MESH
Pants: [NV] Xtrem Jeans Long -Blue-
Shoes: BALKANIK_Magnetized Sneakers_Black&White [BLK2.0]





0 comments: