Desire

Sexy Hot on the dance floor! 

Woooo hello guys \o/
Been a crazy week and so much to do. 
We are bringging two awesome dresses for you luxuous girls and I have to say 2 awesome pair of shoes. I'm so crazy about these shoes and I'm pretty sure you'll love it too! 
Got bring the spotlight to this Filthy by Alexandra Barcelos skin that I simply love!
So I hope u all enjoy it and have fun shopping! 





Lis Cascarino:

Hair: ::Exile:: In The Meantime: Dark Browns
Earrings: [ glow ] studio Amore Earrings Black
Necklace: Necklace - Black Tahitian Pearls - Combo Sets and Single Strand
Bracelet: {me.} Pearl Time Bracelet // BLACK-GOLD
Ring: LaGyo_Macarons multiring
Dress: Emery - Mesh Dress Samsa Tribal Zest
Shoes: N-core ZEN "Black" 



Melissa Hindrabar:

Hair: [e] Listen - Bright Blondes
Skin: :F: Maria . Tan
Earrings: MONS / Earrings - eagle / fatpack
Bangles: ~SIGMA~Jewels/ Pattern bangles (black-white)~
Dress: .:AVALE:.  Montana [Mesh] .Noir Chic.
Shoes: ! Shoes Cathy - 12colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340005)




0 comments: