So Shy

Don;t look at me! :o

Lawl! So girls, I had some issues with my computer but I am back now \o/
So I prepared this look before it happen, thought I haven't had the time to post so far! It's a casual and cute look. So I hope you enjoy because as usual I prepared it with love.
And I have to talk about this JeSyLiLo skin that I think just cuuuute!
The Whore Couture Fair starts officially today at 12pm! Many awesome and sexy itens to check out! Don't miss it!
Love,









 
Melissa Hindrabar:

 
Skin: *JeSyLiLO* :::lindsey:::*LightSkin*Fatpack
Shape: Body Factory Shapes- 012 NATASHA [comming soon]
Hair: [LeLutka] - SJ Hair
Make Up : ee. Linter Marina
Eyes: - Glam Affair - Stella Eyes V2 - n14
Nails: [MANDALA] Option LONG Nails set/Basic skin nails
Rings: {mE} Pansy Ring SILVER  ~ by mE Jewelry
Bracelets: {mE} Simple Desires Bracelets
Top: The Bishes Inc. Fuck Me im famous- BLOGGERS
Pants: .:cheeky:. open lowrise Jeans!
Tattoo: Tenjin Top Shelf Tattoo
Shoes: BALKANIK WHITE SNEAKER'Z

0 comments: