Nothing On You

Can't deny...

I have to say that Baiastace has been such a surprise for me. I first saw one item of them on The Dressing Room Blue, then I went to the store and it just made my eyes glow!
This all-in-mesh outfits representing a growing trend that everybody is getting used to.
The first Mesh Iten for Public Enemy is now out!
And also the highlights to the skin I am wearing from Zoul Creations! I love the cheeck bones and the eyesbrows giving such a special touch to the face.

Hope you'll like it!










Melissa Hindrabar:

[ 69 ] JESSICA 02 - Platinum Blonde Collection
*JeSyLiLO* :::CryEyes:::*Fatpack
*SAIKIN straw floppy hat plain
Alienbear's Sakura necklace
Lip-Piercing Double Silver    -RYCA-
{me.} Pansy Tropical Ring ~ for TBB #2 BAG
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic
Dress: Baiastice_Gygi Mesh dress
Leg Tattoo: - Public Enemy - Celtic Hunter Legs Tattoo
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain .:Silver:.


Jonas Acanthus:

Hair: [Shag] - Rise - espresso
Glasses: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE WOW sunglasses (black1)
Piercing: .Pekka. Storm Piercing - M - Nose
Bracelet: Armlet leather-cord / L *REDGRAVE*
Necklace: Necklace White Claw *REDGRAVE*
Shirt: - Public Enemy - Get FU shirt
Tattoo: - Public Enemy - Scarab Tattoo
Pants: AMERIE M - Mesh Skinny pants_Black
Shoes: {Elygo} Supra_Sneakers

0 comments: