Makes Me Feel Alive

Heeey girls! 

I missed you. 
I been mega busy with my rl work lately. 
But I had to show you these last releases! 
First Glam Affair with this amazing new skin! The body looks perfect and the face! OMG, so many different make up options and I'm totally in love with the lips! 
Then we have Redgrave that I don't even know how to describe! These heels are my favorite one from far! I want them in RL! So much quality!
Then Echelon with this lovely dress at Silicone and it comes with phatazz appliers.
Plus all the accessories from Bens Beauty, 7891, whatever and epoque! 
Mus haves! 
Take a look!






Hair: AD - bayou - light browns
Skin: -Glam Affair - Kaelyn skin - Europa Clean B
Leg Tattoo: .Identity. Indica [Faded] Underpants @ The Azz Show
Necklace 1: [7891.] Da Cream - White&Black - Gold
Necklace 2: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Ethnic Bracelet Black
Rings: [Whatever] spikering 5 mesh - gold
Bracelet 1: (epoque.s) Abrasive Cuff - Gold
Bracelet 2: ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Maral Necklace Black
Fur: [Cynful] + Lil'Lace - Fureal Vest
Dress: Echelon - SemiSheer Leo @ Silicone
Shoes: - Shoes Adella - 12colors  / REDGRAVE





0 comments: